‘Tis the season to be jolly, and absolutely nothing makes us jollier than keeping warm in a bubbling hot tub from Elko Spas, Billiards and Pools throughout a cold winter night. So we’ve produced the supreme guide to throwing a joyful Christmas hot tub celebration to assist you host the best and most unique Christmas party around! Here’s what you’ll have to do.
Make Sure Your Hot Tub is Squeaky Clean
- Your hot tub water should be shining like fresh snow for your Christmas celebration. Prior to welcoming guests over:
- Clean your filters and test your water’s chemical balance. Bring a sample of the water to Elko Spas, Billiards & Pools for testing.
- Drain your hot tub if you haven’t drained your hot tub in 4 months or longer and clean the jets and shell with a recommended all purpose cleaner from our showroom. Ask the technician what they recommend for a cleaner and gloss to clean the surface.
- Finally, fill up your tub with fresh, sparkling water and add the appropriate chemicals and sanitizers.
Change Your Hot Tub into a Winter Wonderland With Christmas Decorations
- Festively embellish your jacuzzi and the area around it to get your visitors in the Christmas spirit when you:
- Get your hot tub looking merry by setting your LED lighting to green or red within and finish it off with waterproof Christmas lights.
- Change your jacuzzi into the best present of the year by wrapping a long waterproof ribbon around it and loving it with waterproof bows.
- Include wintery details by hanging plastic snowflakes and lights in the trees around your jacuzzi, location reindeer décor and inflatable snowman around your backyard, and mark the path to your hot tub with cardboard candy walking cane path markers.
Celebrate With Christmas Music & Entertainment
- Kindle the Christmas spirit with some merry-themed media, from Christmas music to holiday flicks:
- Plug in your audio source, pull up our playlist of the very best timeless Christmas celebration songs and turn on your with a deluxe stereo.
- Play timeless Christmas films on your jacuzzi cinema, such as Home Alone, A Christmas Carol or It’s a Wonderful Life. Simply make sure to put the movies on mute so that they don’t override the music.
- Make your own holly, jolly music with a karaoke machine your guests can utilize when they aren’t in your hot tub in Myrtle Beach.
Serve Festive Food and Drinks
- Offer some easy-to-eat finger food for people to munch on when they’re out of the hot tub Myrtle Beach:
- Serve sugary foods, like green and red Christmas M&M s, sweet walking sticks and gingerbread cookies.
- Balance your pallet with tasty treats like red and green tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa, and put your favorite nuts in a bowl for your good friends to delight in.
- Keep your visitors toasty when they’re outside of the hot tub with hot beverages such as hot chocolate with marshmallows, peppermint tea.
Plan Your Christmas Hot Tub Party Guest List
- Like with any hot tub Myrtle Beach party, the amount of people you invite is very important to think of:
- Establish tables and chairs beyond the hot tub area so that people who cannot fit in the health spa have someplace to unwind.
- Throw a more intimate celebration, ensure you’re limiting the variety of visitors to the number of individuals who can comfortably fit your jacuzzi.
- Remind people to bring towels, slippers, a warm bathrobe and a swimsuit. It’s likely that somebody will forget to bring these fundamentals, so be sure to have extra.
- Throwing a Christmas party with a hot tub is a blast. We hope this guide assists you to host a Christmas party that gets everybody in the holiday spirit.
Don’t have a hot tub? Stop by our showroom today to see a wide variety of sizes and options.
Elko Spas Billiards & Pools
4718 Northgate Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588